Friday 29 August 2014

Most Hilarious Zombie Apocalypse EVER~!

So I have been recently watching some LessAmazingPhil videos where I stumbled upon a video called 'Z-day' and it's basically where Phil asked us to give us the following:

1. a number

2. a celebrity

3. an animal

4. a body part

5. your name

6. a youtuber

7. a building

8. another number

9. a plural object

10. an object

11. previously mentioned youtuber

12. a body part

13. another body part

14. your favorite place

15. a liquid

And I had NO idea why he asked us to do such things... until he read us the most HILARIOUS zombie apocalypse of ALL TIME:

It's been 3 months since z-day. The infection began when Chris Pratt kissed the diseased Pegasus on the Bum. my name is Jocelyn. me and Markiplier have been living in a Restaurant for 30 days. one day the zombies broke in where I keep my Socks. i butchered them with my trusty Comic Book until i slipped and hit Markiplier in the Face. in my shock a zombie bit my Toe off. i remain in Paris devouring the living. it turned out the cure of the infection was Pee.but it was TOO LATE.



1 comment: