Tuesday 25 August 2015

Heeeyyy!

Hi!
So, haven't written in a while, I know! So, um, for once I'm not going to write something rant-y and just...write whatever spews out of my head I suppose! Haha. (Ugh, I really don't like that word...'spew'...just reminds me of something disgusting and icky that would splurt outta somebody's ears or nose...Ugh...'splurt'...Both of those words sound gross anyways!)

ANYWAYS! (Before I digress even further, haha!)

Um, I figured I might as well write a paragraph to sum up my 2015 summer! Just well, to write really and just let off some steam!

Well first off, got introduced to loads of anime by some of my friends which they all asked me to watch and I mean LOADS! And 90% I didn't even bother to watch. If some of you are wondering "Ohmigod Jocelyn you're such a b$%ch! Why would you ignore your friends when their offering advice to you! Ohmigod, that's just mean!"; allow me to respond with the common exclamation:



 Along with what I responded to the girls who recommended me all those animes:








But some of them I was glad I was introduced to! For example Kekkai Sensen was awesome-sauce! It's kind of a dystopian-themed anime...? But a much more comedic theme and the art is just amazing and so is the animation! Problem is? ... A second season is not confirmed. Which sucks.

Also, tried out poetry and freestyle rapping! Which both sucked, but it was fun going through the interesting genres! I mean, I never really took rap seriously since I always had a vision of some high snoop dogg and an angry, abusive Chris Brown and Kanye rapping about love and bouncing gluteals.

But finding out more about freestyle rap... I give respect to whoever can do it! Because believe me when I say that It. Is. Hard! (that's wut she sed) Honestly, I don't know HOW people can just randomly pull out perfectly structured eloquent rhymes off the top of their heads like that! Hence  why I couldn't really succeed in attempting to do it with my friends...he he. But! I managed to learn how to sing all of the rap verses of 'Alphabet Aerobics' (still having trouble with the 'W' verse...grr!), 'Bust a Move', 'I need a doctor' and the first...third? and kind of the fourth verses of 'Rap God'. Don't even bother asking me if I can rap the fast verse because we all know the answer to that...

Anywhoots! Poetry!

Poetry was...



 

I mean, if I'm bored on a plane and there's a book, I definitely wouldn't mind reading some poems! It's just that I had to endure an entire year of studying them academically so...you can imagine how "eager" I was to the idea of reading them again.

But it's just that other than the classics and the old ones (e.g. the Goblin Market, oh that one is so good!) ... the ones I find online either confuse me, scare me or just don't interest me as much. On DeviantArt most of them are about self-harm and depression, which is a totally legitimate way of expressing such emotions, I'm not hating! But you sort of get tired of seeing those kinds of stuff the 50th time in a row...

I would write more but...got bored halfway through, ha ha! Plus it's pretty late over here so I'm gonna have to get off soon, but I'll probably write a juicy rant soon enough!

See ya then!

Buh Bye and have a good day/evening/night/morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment